Become a Partner
What does partnership mean?
Partners in Education partners are:
- Businesses (Large and small)
- City, County and State Government Agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Faith communities and houses of worship
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public and private foundations
- Schools serving pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 students
- Service organizations
- Trade unions
And individuals with a heart for serving our community!
- Assist in finding schools and students to take part in community youth-development programs
- Help your entity reach area nonprofits regarding information and available services
- Help nonprofits and service organizations gain larger audiences in the community at programs focused on parents, caregivers and children
- Help your business, faith community or nonprofit connect to area schools for volunteer opportunities
- Partner with you to incubate new (or expand currently successful) program models in area schools
- Partner with you on grant projects or community initiatives that will improve pre-K-12 education and/or strengthen area families
- Provide background checks for your volunteers
- Provide expert professional development and technical assistance (focused on capacity building for education nonprofits and strengthening families)
- Provide volunteer training for those who work with children in educational settings
- Serve as a fiscal agent to foster a new education program model
- And of course, put your foundation, corporate and individual donation dollars immediately to work to improve mentoring, tutoring and career-readiness for students and success for families in Toledo-area schools and neighborhoods.
To discuss a partnership, please call Michelle Klinger, Executive Director, at 419-242-2122. We look forward to hearing from you.