JAN. 16 5:30-7:30
Triple P: RAISING RESILIENT CHILDREN
Parents are introduced to six core building blocks for children
to manage their feelings and become resilient in dealing with
life stress. These competencies are:
• Recognising and accepting feelings.
• Expressing feelings appropriately.
• Building a positive outlook.
• Developing coping skills.
• Dealing with negative feelings.
• Dealing with stressful life events
Free dinner. Transportation assistance and childcare available upon request during registration.
Please register here: Partnerstoledo.org/parent-university