Welcome to Partners in Education’s new Resources section of our website. These pages will be coming soon with information on:
– with links, video and other materials to assist your nonprofit in providing the highest quality afterschool, enhanced day and summer programming.
– a page just for parents and caregivers of pre-school and school-aged children. From practical helps to information to assist families in improving outcomes for student success in school and beyond.
– a page focused on resources for middle-high school students including learning resources, scholarships and help with college and career readiness.
– this area features NW Ohio area speakers who can be a part of your school day or afterschool day to speak with students, nonprofit staff, parents and teachers on subjects ranging from academic content to career readiness to family learning.
– with resources focused on K-12 academic content, social emotional development and community resources partners who can help you bring content alive in the classroom.