Funded by contributions from businesses, individuals and the community, Partners In Education leverages our most important investment — the education of our children.
- Partners In Education (PIE) engages the whole community in increasing the supports available to students in-school and out-of-school.
- PIE is an innovator of and incubator for new program models that improve Kindergarten through 12th grade student academic achievement and personal well-being.
- PIE is Northwest Ohio’s liaison between businesses, communities of faith, nonprofit organizations and K-12 schools.
- PIE serves parents and caregivers by connecting them with outstanding adult learning opportunities and resources.
- PIE serves nonprofit organizations with technical assistance, professional development and networking opportunities to ensure Northwest Ohio children have the best in-school enrichment and out-of-school time opportunities.
- PIE encourages volunteerism in K-12 schools by providing background checks, volunteer training and other resources.
We currently facilitate a number of programs and initiatives including Mentors In Toledo Schools, College & Career Coach, Success Mentors and The Afterschool Alliance and Parent University. All of our partnership activities are focused programming that makes a measurable impact on students long-term success.Continue Reading